Dream Job

I'll be honest, if there ever was a dream job it would be to get paid a lot of money to spend time with my family. The unfortunate truth is that this will only ever be a dream job.

Jokes aside I do have some ideas as to what a realistic "dream job" might entail. I think I would really enjoy owning my own analytics consulting office. I like the idea of being a business owner having worked for a few small businesses myself. It is a lot of work but there is freedom and flexibility that I thrive with. I don't like doing the same job over and over again and I feel like being a consultant would always present me with new and fun challenges.

All of this is maybe a little unrealistic being that I haven't ever talked to someone that has this kind of position, but the main principles stand. A job with new challenges and projects that has a certain level of freedom and flexibility. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Smart Goals

Nurturing a Growth Mindset to succeed

Surprisingly Positive Things about ASU West!