My Smart Goals

This semester we were introduced to the idea of S.M.A.R.T. goals. The acronym stands for

I was first introduced to this concept when I was serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Seoul Korea. We actually made personal and companionship goals every day and every week. Since then I haven't really made a SMART goal. Our mentor challenged us to make a couple for ourselves so here are mine.


  •        By the end of the summer prepare myself for my machine learning course next semester by completing an R course in DataCamp and starting a machine learning course.
  •         Improve my relationship with my wife by doing something on her to-do list every day for at least two weeks.

Comment on the last one. My wife's love language is very much acts of service, so that is why I think it will improve our relationship. I'll have to be accountable in a later post and let you know how everything went!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprisingly Positive Things about ASU West!

Nurturing a Growth Mindset to succeed