Advice I would give myself if I could time travel.

I approached my first semester ate ASU West much like I did when I was attending community college. I kept my head down, went to classes and stayed to myself. If I could go back and give myself some advice I would say to get involved early. There are a lot of opportunities outside of the classroom at the west campus. Teachers care about you and there are a lot of chances to network with professors that I am not taking classes with and with students from many other fields of study. I feel like I didn't utilize the strengths of the west campus to the fullest. There is a lot to benefit if you are willing to step a little outside of your comfort zone, such as research opportunities, mentor-ship from great professors and some really fun activities.

Image result for asu west campus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Smart Goals

Nurturing a Growth Mindset to succeed

Surprisingly Positive Things about ASU West!